In a recent session with a client, I was asked how I experience energy. As we were transitioning from the talking part of the session to the energy healing part of the session. (Side note, the talking part of sessions are equally as important in the healing. Through the vibration of speaking. It allows energy to soften and open up to be released.) I explained that I feel, hear, see, and know.
The moment I said it, it felt strange. Not that it wasn’t true, because it is 100% the truth. But it felt ego-y (not a word) like I had some special powers that others didn’t. The truth is we all sense intuitive energy, just in different ways and levels. And strengthening that muscle(s) allows you to go deeper into the specific way that works for you and should you choose, hone in on that skill.
This series of posts breaks down ways to experience intuitive energy on top of the five senses that humans normally think of having (sight, sound, taste, touch, and smell).
See the whole series
Clairvoyance means “clear seeing,” which refers to psychic seeing.
Signs you could be Clairvoyant
- You tend to use the phrase, “I see.”
- Visions, images, colors, symbols, and mental videos come to you in your mind’s eye. Flashes of light and color often are signs.
- Notice people’s auras and energy field.
- See movement out the corner of your eye, but nothing appears to be there.
- See mist, fog, light, or colors when others can’t.
- Have a good imagination. You are an expert at puzzles and problem solving, because seeing how different pieces fit together
- You day-dream often. Does your imagination or subconscious sometimes take over?
- You can easily visualize your dreams, goals, and desires. You’re very imaginative and creative.
- See symbols, visions, colors, and images. This “inner seeing” is very subtle most of the time and will typically happen within your mind’s eye.
- Prefer to see things rather than discuss or read about them. When people tell you about something, you’re daydreaming and visualizing it.
- You have frequent, active, or vivid dreams.
One time a friend reached out because their cat had been missing for a few days. And asked if I could do a quick check in. I closed my eyes and tapped into the cat’s energy and could tell it was deceased from an injury. I was able to see where it was laying. And described the location to my friend. Who then found her cat and was able to grieve and properly lay her feline friend to rest in peace.